Powered by Blogger.
RSS

May 2012 Gossip Girl BirchBox

I was really excited when I signed up for BirchBox just in time for a Gossip Girl themed box but I was really disappointed. Pictures and comments below :)



Ta-Da! A Gossip Girl 


The back



The GG themed card :)


What I received in my box



First glimpse of some of the stuff


First item: A twistband

Pretty useful and actually looks pretty good when I wear it. I lost it already though.
The color isn't so bad but Blair would never wear something like this!


I don't even have a beauty blender so I'm going to use this on my brushes. I'm not really happy getting this because I already have a Bare Escentuals Brush shampoo. 

Not sure how this is GG related.


The back.


The wrapped up portion :)


An empty Dr Jart+ BB cream

I contacted BirchBox and a few weeks later, I received 2 Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse BB cream in a bubble mailer. Kudos to them for fixing this problem!


A nail polish. I never heard of this brand until I received it.

It goes on pretty well and like most glitter polishes, it was nearly impossible to remove.

This doesn't seem very GG related either.



I wonder what a "disco nap" is hahaha.


A perfume sample. I wasn't too pleased but it smells wonderful. 

I will definitely won't re-purchase this because the full size is extremely pricey.

Even though it's a perfume sample, I can see how this is GG related :)


The inside provides a really nice description and the ingredients.


A random notecard that I won't be using.

It's kind of cute I suppose.


The back.


Envelope for notecard.


A card promoting Gossip Girl.


What I did with my "Disco Nap" :)







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment