Powered by Blogger.
RSS

OPI Nail Polish Do You Lilac It?

I had a formal occasion and I wanted to do my nails myself. Since my dress was lavender, I decided to purchase OPI's Do You Lilac It? online. This nail polish has been praised by many makeup/fashion gurus. :O

I actually had my eye on this nail polish ever since I had a professional manicure at the mall and chose this color. It's a really pretty pastel light purple. 

When painted though, it appears darker than I expected/wished. The color is still gorgeous so I don't mind much.

At first I simply just painted it but after a few days, I decided to add some rhinestones to it.
I really hate the manicures with TOO much bling so I thought this was simple yet pretty. In fact, if you've seen my China Glaze Dress Me Up post, I did the same rhinestone effect there also.





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment