Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Is this blog dead?!

HOLY MOLY.

I have not posted on here for SO long.
I am not sure if anyone even reads my post but I still think about this blog once in a blue moon...

I am indeed still a shopaholic ;)
But I have moved on from Etsy! I mean, my shop is still active but I am more active on other sites likeee... eBay, Vinted and Mercari haha.

I sell clothes and accessories now. It's pretty fun and I got a mannequin!
Her name is Quinn (so lame and so embarassing)



Aren't these pictures so pretty?! This sweater is a Forever 21 top I'm selling. Is #shamelessadvertising back? Hahah.

Anyway, I digress.

I have a soft spot for this tiny blog! I feel like it's an (almost) private clothes diary!
I have definitely got more picky and lazy with my pictures.
I want them to look pretty mostly for myself, rather than the people shopping haha.

Maybe I shall continue this! I don't know yet! I definitely stopped buying so much random crap than 1-2 years ago.

WE WILL SEE. Maybe I will post once in a while if I get something exciting! Not sure how the Android Blogger app is :( I love how I still get page views for random things though hehe.

Bye, my (maybe probably most likely) nonexistent lovely readers ♥

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment