Powered by Blogger.
RSS

More resolutions! (Gym and Sephora)


I have been wanting a gym membership for a while and I decided to get a membership at Gold's Gym since it is new. They have this awesome cinema there you can run or use the stair climber while watching a movie. The con is just that they don't have a swimming pool. I'll keep whoever still reading how it is. I've only been to LA fitness.

Secondly, I finally got a new moisturizer! In a Sephora haul I have yet to post, I received a sample of the moisturizer and I loved it since it wasn't greasy. I got the intensive one though. Same price only 20$! I just hope it's going to work well on my face because I've been using Soap & Glory's body butter on my face hahah.

I'll update this with my review after I test it out!!



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment