Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Influenster Sweetheart VoxBox 2013



INFLUENSTER TIIMME!


Yay another Voxbox!! :D

I was super excited about this one because I got this like a few weeks after I got my Palmolive VoxBox WHICH I will post REALLY soon! I love my Blogger app since I can upload pictures easier.



Top Left: She's a Tease Hairspray
I actually already have this which makes me super sad because this was an OR item. I wanted the texturizing Sea Salt Spray instead but hey Influenster is free so I shouldn't complain...hahah
It's okay I guess. Not a huge fan of the smell. It does hold however.

Top Right: Skinnygirl On The Go Bars in Coco-Nut
Not a fan of coconut or nuts in general but I will give it a shot because last time I got a chocolate bar in my VoxBox that had almonds and it still tasted nice. Also a small fan of Samoas!! It claims to have 180 calories per bar. I'll tell you the taste and texture when I eat it hah.

Bottom: Secret's Clinical Strength Deodorant in Serene Citrus Scent.
I never used deodorants because my mom won't ever buy them for me because she thinks that it clogs up your armpit pores. Not really sure about that LOL. Anyway, I REALLY wanted to try one ever since I was in elementary school. I don't really have anything to compare to this but it works REALLY nice. Yesterday, I  put it on before I went to the gym and it smelled SOO good. It smells really fresh and sweet like fruit. It's not a tangy citrus smell. It goes on kind of white but then disappears.



The thing I was most excited for!!!
A day before I got my box I couldn't take the suspense and so I looked up a video.
So when I saw this, I was like :OOO because it's all electronic and cool ahah. I love to test new gadgets!
I don't really have oily skin unless I like eat half a party bag of cheetos puffs. I do have a slightly oily t-zone and this is specifically for it. It was pretty nice but since it's not really a FACE cleaner, it doesn't clean as well as my Clarisonic.



This is the brush and the machine and the cleanser.

When I touched the bristles after I opened the package, it was so hard. I wondered how well it would cleanse the nose area and forehead. To my surprise, the cleanser actually lathered up and it felt like it really was cleaning my nose area and t-zone. It was gentle but still felt like it did something.

There is 2 buttons for turning it on and off. It also runs on 1 AAA battery which they included!
It is similar to the Clarisonic in that you can take it in the shower but then you can't submerge it. 

It comes with a cleanser that smells nice and looks silver. I put a tiny bit on the brush before using it and it lathered up really nicely. I wouldn't have bought this since I have the Clarisonic but it is nice to have to get those hard to reach areas! 

3.5/5 hearts!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment