Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Bath and Body Works Haul and Sephora Birthday Present


So a while ago, Bath and Body Works had their Buy 3 G 3 Free promotion and I grabbed some because I only had 1/4 of a bottle left.

From left to right:
Be Enchanted
Japanese Cherry Blossom
Carried Away
Sensual Amber
Moonlight Path


I also needed soap!
I smelled ALL of their hand soaps and I narrowed it down to the citric and fruity ones.
The other ones are either too strong or artificial smelling for my taste.
This one is light and yummy smelling.

I ended up getting two sprays.
Carried Away because I really liked the lotion
Pink Chiffon

What is really strange is that I really liked the Carried Away lotion but after smelling the other lotions, I was neutral not oh-my-god-i-love-this. The spray smelled terrible.

I hated the Pink Chiffon lotion but the spray is ADDICTIVE. I ended up exchanging my Carried Away spray for another Pink Chiffon spray.

It's really weird because I'm pretty sure the sprays are supposed to smell like the lotions and vice versa but whatever :)


This month was my birthday so I went to pick up my Sephora present.
I also had a coupon for a free Cashmere Glow lotion, Bath and Body Works' new lotion.

It smells really warm and nice. I think it's a musky fragrance, so I really like it. It's perfect for fall.



I'm really impressed with the packaging. It's super sturdy and smooth.


Until I opened the inside hahah! The packaging far outweighs the product inside in terms of quantity and quality. I still love it though!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment