Powered by Blogger.
RSS

John Frieda Precision Foam Colour in 3N



It's supposed to turn out this gorgeous Chocolate Brown.


As soon as you open the box! :)


You get a (from left to right) developer, colourant, and a conditioner.

You just open up the colourant and pour everything into the developer.
You tilt, not shake, it back and forth a few times for it to mix.


Then you get the "pump" they specially made for this and screw it in place of the cap of the developer.


Then put on the "professional" gloves they give you and dye away.

I have to admit their gloves were really nice hahah!

In order to dye your hair, you have to squeeze the bottle for the foam dye to come out. It's not like a regular pump where you push down and the foam comes out.

You're supposed to massage it into your scalp and really get it in and around.

I haven't noticed any spots but when I first dyed it, it was nearly black. After 2-3 washes, my hair turned into a golden brown again :(

On the brightside, the conditioner is really nice haha.

I might purchase again. I suspect my darkish blonde color I had before is just simply too many shades too light for this dye to get the darker color I wanted. I probably need to slowly ease into a chocolate brown over a period of time. Can't wait!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment