Powered by Blogger.
RSS

CVS Purchases (Revlon Nail Polish and Aussie Hair Product!)

I went to CVS yet again because I had some cash back from...the Revlon products I bought before so I scoured the store for something to buy since it has an expiration date. I saw two Revlon nail polishes that were super pretty and an Aussie product that caught my eye.


Aussie's Catch the Wave Mousse and leave in conditioner.

For some reason, my hair is still permed from a perm I did nearly a year ago abroad. Usually perms last a really short while for me haha. Since I recently cut my hair, I'm cutting back on the heat. I decided to use a mousse instead. Still some sort of damage from the chemicals and but I don't think it'd be as bad as the heat from the curling wand.

This is really good. I usually put a lot to make sure I get all my hair with the product or else there'd be some limp semi-curly strands. If you put a lot, you'd get some crunch but if you rub it between your fingers, it softens without flaking. It smells delicious and I use this after a shower after squeezing and blotting the water out with a towel. I also love how it has a leave-in conditioner.

Definitely recommend for anyone that's looking for some small beachy waves without the heat.


The tip.


The two nail polishes that caught my eye.

The pink is this dusty rose color and the blue one reminded me of a China Glaze color.


Putting my Cynthia Rowley Band-aid to use! Hahaha

The names of the polishes!


Swatch of the "Vintage Rose" nail polish

This is only one coat. Extremely opaque, no streaking, super love!


Swatch of the "Blue Slate" nail polish

I was too lazy to wipe the vintage rose off, so I just painted it on top hehe.

It's super pretty. It's actually a little bit more grey teal in real life than in the picture though.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment