Powered by Blogger.
RSS

HUGE CVS Haul (Lip Butters in Pink Truffle, Peach Parfait, Lollipop and Berry Smoothie, Tresemme, Aussie 3 Minute Miracle and more)

I didn't get all the lip butters in a single purchase. I'm not even sure if I showed all these. I know I posted about "raspberry pie" but not sure haha! Oh well. You can see how the colors compare here!

I also picked up a lot of hair products in addition to the many lip products.


Tresemme hair care! I honestly love Pantene but Tresemme is super nice too.
These were on sale for 7$ for 2 :)




I already have one in my shower but these are like staples. I love Aussie's 3 min miracle. Best leave in conditioner ever. These were on sale for 2.98 so I got two.


John Freida hair dye in 3N or Deep Brown-Black.

My hair was a golden color for summer so I decided to slowly make my way to darker browns for the fall and winter.

After I dyed my hair with this, it was nearly black but after a few washes it went to a dark brown but not as chocolate-y and dark as the color on the box. I think I'll need to dye my hair 1-2 more times to achieve my old dark hair. But it's fine the color is still super nice. It's still technically summer so I have time to get my hair darker.

I will be doing another post specifically on this hair dye!



First Revlon lip butter in "Lollipop".


It is a hot pink that doesn't look that flattering on me since I have olive skin :T


My second favorite. The Revlon Berry Smoothie.

This color is super nice and I believe this color should be flattering for ALL skin tones.


One thing I'm not a fan of is that it's the most melt-y out of all my lip butters.

I don't know why but it's super gross looking like in the picture because of how meltable it is, even in room temperature.

I like the color but I'm kind of meh on the shimmer.


Revlon lip butter in Peach Parfait.


I actually really like this color too. This is kind of identical to Berry Smoothie in my opinion.

I don't know if it's because of my lip's natural color or what but it is the exactly the same on my lips.

Looks gorgeous in the tube though!


My favorite of all the lip butters I have purchased. It's kind of like Berry Smoothie without the shimmer.

It's pretty and natural. I think this would be flattering for ALL skin colors too. Love, love, love this!


It's like this dusty rose color.


Revlon Lip Gloss. I don't know why but the pictures with the floral background for this lip gloss was taken in normal room lighting. It LOOKS like a light pink color but it is actually this coral color with gold shimmer.


This is a more right color.


It is the Revlon Colorburst lip gloss in "Peony".


Unlike other lip glosses where the tip is slanted, the brush is flat.

The lip gloss smells terrible but nothing that bad I can't take it. I just think it smells crappy.

The color is worth it though. It's perfect to layer over the lip butters or wear alone.


I took some out already but I bought some hair ties without the metal part because it's better for your hair!


Randomly bought this. I don't know about the smell. It smells kind of good yet kind of gross at the same time.

This is great for a light exfoliation before shaving or to use on a daily basis to get rid of dead skin cells!


A closer look at the scrub :)



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment