Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Gilly Hicks Tiny Haul (Sweats, Bra and Skirt)

Recently, I've been wanting a new bra so I decided to go to Gilly Hicks. They were having (probably the sale is still going on?) a really nice sale where a lot of the stuff were 40% off.

I absolutely love any A&F, Hollister or Gilly Hicks sweats. They are SO comfortable and soft.



They had several colors but I really like grey or blue sweats. I already have black and grey sweats so I went for the blue ones. They are so perfect. I'm petite (around 5'3) and the hem cuffs loosely RIGHT at my ankle. They're the perfect length! They are super comfortable but I won't be wearing them as often now because it's still very hot in Cali :(

15$ ish I believe


This is such a pretty and fun skirt. I don't have any bright or red skirts and I have a LOT of skirts.

I think the polka dots are so cute. It's like a lady bug skirt :)

11$


Awkward putting a bra up here but there shouldn't be a Gilly Hicks haul without a bra! Polka dots like my skirt.

15-20$ It's been a while!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment