Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Abercrombie & Fitch Haul

I had a gift card with a little bit of money left from Christmas for Abercrombie and Fitch and they were having this amazing sale so I decided to go.

Last time, I went I got this beautiful floral dress and they had more when I went!!

I picked up some stuff that were all on sale. I had a little coupon they gave me last time for stuff that's regular priced but everything I wanted were on sale so I didn't get to use it :(


 When I saw this one sale, I was so excited. I always wanted an Abercrombie and Fitch cardigan!

This is a size small so I was uber happy. 


The A above the pocket! It's this terry cloth material.


Now, I was pretty excited when I saw their dresses were even more on sale.

But when I saw this print, I quickly scanned the sizes. Thank goodness. I found a small. I was so scared it would be an extra small because usually they have like a REALLY large size left or a REALLY small size left .

I just thought that this print was super cute because it's polka dots and bows.


Closer look on it :)


Another dress I got. Stripes!


A peplum tube top! I eyed these for a while now and when they went on sale, I couldn't help but get one.

I usually don't wear red but this one looked the best on me.

The bow belt is to die for too!


The pattern is this pretty white flower :)


Shorts! I don't have many shorts because I don't have slim legs but I'm starting to enjoy wearing them.

Body peace! It's California so I can't really avoid shorts anymore haha.


The logo is like the same as my cardigan but the colors switched haha.


The back!


I like these shorts with tights haha!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment