Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Pretty And Cute Haul and Review (Skin 79 Brightening Mask and My Beauty Diary masks)

Prettyandcute.com is a website I've been hearing about for a while and finally my curiosity caved in and I looked at EVERYTHING they had. I had to control myself and I ended up just getting two masks and one jar of mask.

I got my order in 4 days! I got the cheapest shipping method which is their expedited mail innovations (3-5 business days).

I got 2 My Beauty Diary masks because I heard good things about them and I wanted to try it out before getting the box hhah.


It came in this little box. They packed my order with Styrofoam peanuts so they don't move around! 


Skin79 Lemon Brightening mask.

I actually wanted to get the Skin79 Rose Moisturizing mask jar too but I don't this much masks right now since I got the 30 pack in Marukai.

The mask in the box!


The back. I didn't know it was made in Korea. Very awesome.


Ingredients!


The inside. The first thing I see is the interestingly shaped scooper haha.


The front of the jar and the spoon!

A Home self spa mask LOL.


The back. They have this shiny sticker too on the left hand side.


It's good to know that my mask is all sealed :)


After one mask, I still have this much left.

It's this really thick consistency so it makes slathering on the face easier and you know you didn't miss a spot.
The smell is this wonderful citrusy smell.

I left mine on for around 15-20 minutes instead of the 10-15 haha. It did moisturize my skin for some reason.  I thought it would dry out my skin because of the lemon properties but it hydrated my skin more than brighten it. My skin feels really nice after this mask.


 I got the Pearl and Black Pearl masks.

Amazing reviews.

I will be updating this post after I use these!


The back


The back


My little sample! I'm still not that sure how to apply this, so I will be doing some research. All I know is that it has brightening properties! 

In all, Pretty and Cute is a pretty good company. I love how fast the shipping is and the prices are pretty reasonable. I have my eye on the extensions. So maybe next time!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment