Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Rose Ribbon

I don't know why but I have been shopping on eBay recently. I guess it's the cheap prices that attract me but a few days ago, I received something I bought a few weeks ago.

I found the prettiest ribbon ever and I couldn't help myself and bidded on the auction.


Isn't this design just the prettiest? It's this peachy pink and it has pink roses on it. 

Surprisingly, the quality is really sturdy and smooth. I got two yards for around 1.20$ which is REALLY cheap. The ribbons I see at Joann's...SOME are around this price after coupons but a lot are like 4-5$ per spool.

So I decided to make ribbon bows with it. I ended up making three hair bows and a pair of earrings.

I just realized I only took a picture of two of the three hair bows and the earrings but oh well!


These would be really nice to wear with a hairband or ponytail or just on the side of the head haha.

I'm really considering selling these hair bows on Etsy.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment