Powered by Blogger.
RSS

LOVE Earrings

I was shopping through eBay a few weeks ago and I've noticed earrings where words would hang just on the edge of the ear. If you can't visualize or don't understand what I'm saying. I'll show you the one I got :)

I'll give you links to the earrings I'll talk about!




They look meh but when you put them on, they look really special and feminine. I got the LOVE one.

I didn't buy it from this seller since I bid on mine. The one I linked is still really cheap. I got mine for 99 cents I believe. 

I also saw KISS and these cute flowers and bowknots. They are the cheapest ones that I have found.

The flower one looks like this:



I already ordered the pink/purple colored stone flower and bowknot one! 

The KISS has a black color, pink color, red color or a white color. The Bow one has a pink/purple stone color, green stone color, or a black flower color since the green and pink/purple stone ones have I believe a pink flower and a white bow :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment