Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Forever 21 Online Order

I ordered from Forever 21 a while ago and I finally came around editing the photos.

I ordered these on-line.


A Chococat light sweater that was on sale. It's pretty big for me because I didn't want it to be too cropped so I got a large. It's huge but I think it'd be nice to throw over a summer dress.



I really wanted sandals and these got decent reviews but I didn't like them when I tried it on.
It was too tight and awkward even though everyone claimed they were true to size. Hm.


I fell in love with these daisy headbands and I decided to get every color since it was only 1.50 each.
Best decision ever. Despite the comments saying that the quality was meh, mine were great.
Nothing fell off, the quality is great. I love how I can match any outfit now.
Unfortunately, they aren't online anymore and I never saw them in a store.
I'm glad I got one in every color now!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment