Powered by Blogger.
RSS

June 2012 MyGlam

Not that happy with June's bag but whatever..


The theme was "Out all night". Wasn't the April glam bag already Girls Night Out?
Don't see much creativity with the themes..


Meh stuff.


The bag is pretty cute if it didn't curl up and rub glitter on everything so much.


When I opened it, I was like Wait, that's it?


I heard pretty good things about this. I guess I'll try it out.


This looks like a pretty good size but I don't use styling cream.


I do like NYX lipsticks. They are pretty creamy but I was so disappointed with the color.


When I saw this, I was like What a gorgeous dusty pink color!
No.
It's this ultra pale pink that looks gross against my olive tan skin :T




I was excited at an eyeliner but it sucks. 
Strange enough, Birch Box had a pen eyeliner in their June box too.
SO MUCH BETTER THAN THIS.

Maybe I'll use this as a pen or something. This rubs off so easily as an eyeliner. It is also not pigmented at all.


The tip.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment