Powered by Blogger.
RSS

July BeautyArmy 2012

I will be updating my reviews when I choose my box for August!


My card this month :)


The first layer!

Smells great and does a great job moisturizing. I usually hate oily products but if you keep rubbing it in until it's absorbed, it's bearable.

Update: This oil is really nice when I'm too lazy to put anything on after washing my face. I just rub it all over my face and it is really hydrating. The smell is super nice too.

One swirl with my fingertip is enough for a ROSY flush on my cheek. Note that I am tanned too! I love this but I hate the smell.

Update: The smell is still sickly to me but I put up with it because it has awesome pigmentation. A little goes a LONG way.

I used it only once and I haven't seen any difference so far. I'll update this review when I choose the August box.

Update: It smells like watermelon to me. It's a slippery serum and I don't find it effective at all.


I really hope this will get rid of my dark circles or fade them noticeably. I have terrible dark circles.
I'll update this review next month to see if there's any improvements.

Update: It doesn't really fade your dark circles noticeably but it feels nice to put on. It seems to hydrate my lips.

I love CellCeuticals products but they are extremely price-y. I love this moisturizer. It makes your skin immediately smooth.

Update: I love this but I'm not sure if it would be good for my skin. It is very hydrating but because my skin feels immediately smooth, I don't know if there's an ingredient that clogs my pores to make it feel this way.

Will update this next month for results!

Update: Not sure. I guess I do see a BIT of a change but very, very small.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment