Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Urban Outfitter Haul

An on-line order from like a month ago :X
Links to items below :)


When I opened the box :)
I just love how they ALWAYS have everything nicely packaged.

I jokingly got these. These were extremely adorable and I got strange look when I wore them out hahah.
They were nicely colored.



I got this because the colors and the cut was so pretty and unique.
After reading the reviews, I returned it because apparently a lot of people had issues with it saying it was too delicate and thin.

It was thin but not too bad. It looked really good on.


I bought the dark grey and the light grey. My heart was set on this on but I got the light grey just in case.


Isn't the back just cute?



I decided to keep the light grey one after trying it on.
I got the dark grey in a medium I believe because it was the biggest.
These sweaters run one size small. I did fit the medium or the "small" but the color made me look fat. 


The light grey. It was alright on-line but amazing on.
I'm glad they had a large! It is nice and loose. Sooo perfect.
It's great if you want to pair it with shorts or simply throw it over a dress!


Still in love with the back.



I look like a tiny girl here....hahahha.



The tights I got. My legs aren't exactly slim and I'm tan because I live in California.
It looked terrible on me but it looks so gorgeous.
Sadly, I had to return it :(

(The Whisper by MMC bow back pullover is not avaliable anymore! :( )
(Lace Back Seam Tights not avaliable anymore! :( )

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment