Powered by Blogger.
RSS

July Glamour BirchBox 2012

I received my July 2012 Glamour Birchbox. They collaborated with Glamour this month and created a theme that included the five senses.

I will update this post with my review of the products when I receive next month's box!


The sleeve for the box!
It's kind of cute actually. Reminds me of the ocean.


The card this month. Looks the same as the sleeve.


My products this month.


When you first open it!


Stila Lip Glaze in Lights. Not sure what the CL stands for since my other lip glazes has #s after the name..


It's a gorgeous shimmery neutral brown pink.


Minteas. Never heard of them but from the strong smell of the tin, I have a feeling they will taste like the Trader Joe's Green tea mint candies.

The flavor is Ginger Pear which makes me curious to see if it will taste terrible or not.



For the hear section of the theme, we all received ear buds.

I don't know if I will be using them because I already have Sony earbuds.

These kind of ear buds usually fall out of my ears. Judging from the card and the earbuds, they are brand-less. I have a feelimg Birchbox just bought a mass-amount from a China manufacturer.

The colors are cute though.


I thought I was lucky to not get this in my Jet Setter box but unfortunately, I received them this month.

The fragrance is strong and smells interesting. I might test it out.



It was in an envelope and inside, is this little card with the perfume sample.


Inside the green tissue paper wrapped bundle.


It's supposed to be for your hair. Not sure if this would cover my hair though because I have really long hair :T


I was disappointed to see this. First of all, I have dry skin and second, I feel meh about Boscia.

I bought their expensive pore strips and they never did anything -_- I really hope to try their other products but I don't think I will be using this. I wish Birchbox made sure of our skin before sending these kind of products.

In all, I feel really meh about this box.

I feel like the themed boxes are letting me down because the only box I really liked was last month's box.
Everything I received this month, I either have in some form or don't need.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment